And THIS is how we do it in Finland!
Okay, the reason why I'm going to write in English this time is our Comenius-project which is the subject of this post. :) I don't know why i can't change the order of these pictures and it's reeeallly annoying me. I've been trying a while now but i don't know why they won't get in the order i want. I can't even add the texts to the pics and this blogger is starting to drive me crazy... But hey, I'm not going to ramble anymore, here's some pictures!
The theme of my week was: a happy rockin' hippie.
And all you need is peace and love. ;)
The most important words you need to know. This is how we spent our school-days... :)
Okay, this was Luisa's (my wonderful fat-head) umbrella. It was from London, so it's not hard to guess what i'm going to find when i travel there next time.
"On the mooo-oooon, there's nooo gravityyyyy" :DD
The fountain of the positive thoughts.
"I could LIVE IN THAT!! Take a picture!!" my stupid-happy -face.
My dear Paula. ♥
FISH-FACES!
I also had one exchange student from oompa-loompa -land.
Ich liebe euch! ♥
It was amazing week with you guys! There were so many random situations and places and things that happened only in a one week and i hope that we'll do this again sometime. I don't know how the time went by so fast but still there was so much happening all the time. Last week at school was quite difficult to me (and i think all of us) when we had to get used to the everyday life again.
So what's been going on since you left? Well, nothing much. Spring came here right after you left, the sun's been shining almost every day and it's +10 outside. Yeah i know there's +30 in Germany or in Poland but +10 feels like a real spring to us Finns!
I've been writing poems almost everyday and this spring i've written over 60 poems. I hate and love this time of the year so much that it's inspirating me to write and write and write. So let's see what happens with these poems. ;)
And oh, i'm going to tell you about this: Me and Tiia are planning a short interrail from Sweden to Italy. We're going to visit Stockholm, Berlin, Halle, Paris and Milano. So if our plan works, Halle should get ready to welcome us!
PS: We celebrated the First of May last night. 'Nuff said.
|
why won't you visit Ełk :(
VastaaPoistaBecause at first me and Tiia wanted to go to Paris and Milan, and we took a-ten-day -interrailpass. 'Cause Germany is on the way to Paris we thought that it would be nice to visit Halle and i just love Berlin so we have to go there also. :) We don't have time to come to Elk, but hopefully we'll see on August ;)
VastaaPoistacomenius week was sooo crazy! miss u all, see u on august;)
VastaaPoista-sonja
Poista